Ägyptologie-Blatt

[ Home | Forum ]

« vorheriger Artikel | nächster Artikel »
Hawass zum Stellvertretenden Minister für Kultur ernannt
EGIS
Von Iufaa am 31.10.2009 um 20:16:32 

Der Egypt State Information Service meldet am 30. Oktober die Ernennung von Dr. Zahi Hawass zum Stellvertretenden Minister für Kultur.

Suchen | Schlagzeilen | RSS

Kommentare zu diesem Artikel
Lutz01.11.2009 um 18:22:34

Zitat - Dr. Zahi Hawass:
"... When President Mubarak made this decision and it was published in the newspaper, the reaction was wonderful ; I have never seen before in my life anything like it. All the people of Cairo, rich and poor, the taxi drivers and doormen and everyone was so happy. ..."

Dr. Hawass Named Vice Minister of Culture of Egypt

Lutz

petrie0801.11.2009 um 20:49:03
"This past week the President of Egypt signed a decree naming me the Vice Minister of Culture. (..) There is a rule in Egypt that when a government official reaches a certain age, they retire. Therefore I was planning to retire next May. (..) But then
President Mubarak called me on the phone to ask me when I am really retiring. He said he would appoint me the Vice Minister of Culture, which would mean that I would not have to retire next year, as Ministers and Vice Ministers in Egypt have no set age for retirement. (..)"
Nicht ganz so "hawassisch" wie das Zitat im Lutz-Kommentar...
Ehrlich, hat irgend jemand auf diesem Planten geglaubt, Dr. Hawass geht wirklich freiwillig in Rente?

Eigenen Kommentar abgeben
Name:
eMail:   verstecken
SID:
Zeitlich beschränkte Gast-Schreibberechtigung mit eMail-Authentifizierung.
Kommentar: