[ Home | Forum ]

« vorheriger Artikel | nächster Artikel »
Neue Tickets
Erfahrungen?
Von Iufaa am 06.11.2016 um 15:36:47 

Im monatlichen Newsletter des MoA vom Oktober wurden neue Tickets angekündigt:

Zitat:
Ministry of Antiquities Newsletter-Issue 5 -October 2016

The MoA is launching a new pass for foreigners to visit open archaeological sites and museums in Luxor, starting 1 Novemer, 2016. The “Luxor Pass” will be valid over five consecutive days at the price of $100 ($50 for students) (for passes without the tombs of King Sety I and Queen Nefetari). A pass that is inclusive of the tombs of King Sety I and Queen Nefertari is also vaiabale for $200 ($100 for students).
Luxor Pass can be bought either from the Department of Foreign Cultural Relations at the MoA in Zamalek; or from the Public Relations Office in the Lxuor Inspectorate (behind Luxor Museum).
In addition the tombs of King Sety I and Nefertari will be open to the public starting November, 2016. Tickets are EGP1000 (ca. 58 EU) for each tomb, and can be bought from the West Bank ticket office, with a maximum of 150 visitors per day.

Zitat:
The office on the east bank is open 9-4:30 every day including Friday (I did ask specifically). You need a photo and a copy of the details page of your passport to get the Luxor Pass
There is a limit of 150 people a day to Nefertari and Seti I tombs.

Bitte bei Gelegenheit Erfahrungen posten

Geändert: 07.11.2016 um 16:18:15

Suchen | Schlagzeilen | RSS

Kommentare zu diesem Artikel
Lutz01.12.2016 um 23:12:00
"Even more info on the Luxor Pass" (Jane Akshar - 27.11.2016)

Zitat:
"... What does it cost, where can I buy it, how can I pay for it, how long does it take to get the pass? ...

... There are 4 versions of the Pass:

• The Red Pass:
Gives you access to all the museums and (open) tombs in the Luxor area, including (about 10-15 minutes) access to the tomb of Nefertari (QV66) and the tomb of Seti I (KV17) [KV17 ohne Zeit-Limit]

• The Blue Pass:
Same as above, but without access to Nefertari and Seti I tombs

• The Yellow Pass (For students only):
Gives you access to all the museums and (open) tombs in the Luxor area, including (about 10-15 minutes) access to the tomb of Nefertari (QV66) and the tomb of Seti I (KV17)

• The Green Pass (For Students Only):
Same as above, but without access to Nefertari and Seti I tombs.

All Luxor Passes have a validity of 5 CONSECUTIVE days.

What does the Luxor Pass cost:

The Red Pass: U$ 200,-
The Blue Pass: U$ 100,-
The Yellow Pass: U$ 100,-
The Green Pass: U$ 50,- ...

... To purchase a Luxor Pass, you will need a passport photograph and a photocopy of your passport details page. ...

...  from the Public Relations Office in the Luxor Inspectorate, which is behind the Luxor Museum on the east bank of Luxor, behind the Museum. The office is open 9:00 am to 4:30 pm each day, Monday to Friday. ...

... In Cash only. Although the tickets are priced in US Dollars, Mr. Ahmed Khalifa told us, that they accept Euros too. The Red Pass (U$ 200,-) will cost you € 180,-. ... the following prices would apply (although these can be different, depending on the exchange rate $ - €):

The Red Pass: € 180,-
The Blue Pass: € 90,-
The Yellow Pass: € 90,-
The Green Pass: € 45,- ...

... The pass will be made on the spot, so it shouldn’t take more than a couple of minutes. ...

... You CANNOT pay in Egyptian Pounds or any other foreign currency. ... NO possibility to pay with Credit or Debit Card ...

... Students have to bring their University pass ..."

Haremhab24.03.2017 um 10:41:42

Es lassen sich auch Tickets fuer Seti 1 und getrennt dazu Nefertari fuer 1.000 LE erwerben und zwar an den Schaltern zu den jeweiligen Taelern.
Mit wir war noch 1 Person im Grab.
Haremhab

Eigenen Kommentar abgeben
Name:
eMail:   verstecken
SID:
Zeitlich beschränkte Gast-Schreibberechtigung mit eMail-Authentifizierung.
Kommentar: