Ägyptologie Forum Guten Morgen Gast, hier einloggen oder registrieren.
20.04.2024 um 01:23:24

HomeÜbersichtHilfeSuchenLoginRegistrierenKalenderLexikonChat

Ägyptologie Forum
   Neues aus der Ägyptologie (133)
   KV 17 - Sety I : Am Ende des Tunnels ... (2)
  Autor/in  Thema: KV 17 - Sety I : Am Ende des Tunnels ...
Lutz  maennlich

KV 17 - Sety I : Am Ende des Tunnels ... 
« Datum: 10.03.2010 um 17:32:06 »   

Hallo zusammen !

Wie Steve Cross über EEF mitteilte hat das ägyptische Team wohl das Ende des Tunnels in KV 17 erreicht.

Hawass präsentierte während eines Vortrages in Toronto (Canada) ein Foto das das teilweise noch mit Schutt gefüllte Ende des Tunnels und eine nicht vollständig freigelegte Öffnung / einen Zugang zeigt.

Heritage Key - They’ve found an opening ! Egyptologists reach end of tunnel in Seti I tomb :

Zitat:
... End of the Tunnel

The biggest piece of discovery news is that researchers appear to have come to the end of the tunnel in the tomb of Seti I. This tomb was discovered in the 19th century, but work clearing the tunnel hasn’t taken place until recently (partly because it’s difficult to do without collapsing the entire tomb).

Dr. Hawass showed a picture of the debris filled tunnel, with a sliver of an opening. They’ve found that there is a stone staircase leading down to it.  Near the opening they found a hieroglyphic inscription, it’s nothing fancy - it looks like it had been scribbled on the wall. Unfortunately I don’t have a translation.

That’s what the situation was as of Thursday [04.03.2010]. ...

Gruß, Lutz.
Lutz  maennlich
Member - Themenstarter

SCA : Grabungen im West - Tal 
« Antwort #1, Datum: 15.03.2010 um 09:07:32 »   

Hallo zusammen !

Und weiter geht`s ... mit rudimentärer Informationspolitik vom Mann mit Hut   . Diesmal zu Grabungen / Untersuchungen des SCA im West - Tal :

Zitat:
"... The most important things we found in the Valley of the Monkeys [ West - Valley ] are four foundation deposits, each containing pottery, weapons, tools, animal bones and other artifacts. Kent Weeks has published that foundation deposits were not placed before the tomb was built, as they were with temple deposits, but were deposited after the construction. If we study all of the tomb foundation deposits in the Valley of the Kings, we find that some tombs have five deposits while others have four. Therefore, the discovery of four foundation deposits near each other in the Valley of the Monkeys indicates that there could be a tomb nearby, and we hope to find it. ..."

( Quelle : Hawass - Excavations in the Valley of the Kings )

Gruß, Lutz.
> Antwort auf Beitrag vom: 10.03.2010 um 17:32:06  Gehe zu Beitrag
Seiten: 1           

Gehe zu:

Impressum | Datenschutz